Tricosalong Winners & Prizes
Thanks to everyone who participated in the first annual (or so) Tricosalong!
There were TWO categories of eligible projects:
cast on new project & finish
complete that damned old WIP that’s been lying about
Many beautiful skeins of yarn have travelled or are on their way to new homes.
prizes & donors & winners
2. £50 of “charlieopoly money” (ie. towards her fabulous destash) for a winner of Charlie’s/charliesumx’s choice
3. £25 of “charlieopoly money”: for fearless KAL hosting (and fabulous FO, “Nice Mohonkers, Lady!”: Charlie/charliesumx
4–7. one tricosa pattern for a winner in each category: Carol/LiquidLace and Åsa/tricosa
8. one custom-dye skein of yarn in ANY base from DyeDianaDye for a random winner: Diana/dyedianadye
9–12. one skein of laceweight : KimDenise, Mona/mouna, Åsa/tricosa and Sarah/rebeltrouser
Vicky/Craftybunny (not one but 2 skeins & goodies from Mona)
13–17. one skein of fingering: Catherine/ryn2103, Marianne/laperouse, Annabel/annabely , Sarah/rebeltrouser, Åsa/tricosa
18. one skein of DK Posh Yarn Juliet DK: Rike/fourchette
19. one mystery skein (possibly dk, fibre content unknown but silk and maybe cashmere suspected): Lori/fiberflow
20. one skein of Wollmeise Twin or Pure from Wollmeise Sale Week for a favourite FO chosen by Åsa/tricosa
21. Holz & Stein circular needle: Åsa/tricosa
22. one skein TBA: Sarah/bostoncorner
23. one set of postcards and stitch markers: Annabely
24. one set of tricosa postcards (converted into a yarn prize due to still nonexisting cards…)
25. Spontaneous addition of one skein of Wollmeise (any base) for KAL leader (hand picked by Wollmeise herself)
There were also prizes for trying…
Actually, there was a real prize for having entered, knitted valiantly, but not quite reaching the finishing line in time.
26: one skein Woolen Rabbit Cashmere Lace: Sarah/rebeltrouser
CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL WINNERS!
The whole circus was snarkily led by wordsmith and unrepentant discombobulator Sarah (aka as rebeltrouser). THANK YOU!
We behaved. Mostly.
And knitted so many lovely things.
There is so much creative talent out there!
Want to know what else is up my knitted sleeve? Sign up for the occasional Åsa Tricosa Newsletter